Helgram Game: Character Quiz
Optional Character Quiz
I know that Character Quizzes aren’t everybody’s thing. On the other hand, I’d like everyone to have their part to play, and that’s easier to achieve if I know something about the characters as I’m working on the game. Your replies can be as short or long as you wish, but as you look at them, be assured that answering the quiz won’t be time wasted.
And if quizzes REALLY aren’t your thing, then it would be good to get at least a paragraph or so about your character. This should include whatever particular talent it is that has meant they’ve stayed on at the Academy. This may be magic of some sort, a desire to study shape shifting or Trump, or a unique and innate ability that they’re working to develop.
2. Age (this should be between 25 and 30, except with agreement from the GMs)
3. Do you have any preference for which of the late Grand Duke Graham junior’s siblings or children you would like to be descended from? (Thumbnail sketches of the children of Graham senior and Maíraed’s children can be found here; and Graham junior’s daughters can be found here.)
4. Do you have a particular mentor or friend within the House? You can choose from anyone currently on the Game Site, or if you want to define your own, then write up a little bit about them (although the GMs reserve the right of veto).
5. Up until now, what has been the defining moment in your life? The death of a loved one? A serious accident? A close shave? A childhood adventure? Your first spell? The day you first shape shifted? Tell us a little about it.
6. Why were you invited to remain at the school to undertake further studies? Is it a power, innate ability or skill, and if so what? Or was there some other reason?
7. Do you live in the dorms, in one of the Pocket Ways off the main Academy, or elsewhere in House Helgram.
8. What are your ambitions when you leave the Academy? Do you want to work for the House in admin, legal, medical or some other area within Helgramways? Or perhaps you have ambitions of representing the House in the wider Courts: in trade or diplomacy for example? Maybe you want to travel and see the worlds? Or work for Helgram interests in the Black Zone?
9. What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses to be?
10. What are your hobbies and interests, outside of your studies? (Name up to three)
And for the Character Gallery
1. Describe your appearance – or better still, which actor/ess would play you in the movie? Or send me a picture.
2. And if you feel really keen, write a paragraph or two on what the others know about your character, which can then go on the Characters page.
Back to the Helgram Game Index